Saturday, March 21, 2020

Welcome 4th Graders!

Hello everyone! Welcome to our home away from home, or should I say, our school away from school. If you are feeling anything like me, your head is spinning from the news that we won't be in school until April 20th (or even later!). I am going to miss seeing all your faces each day! In case you've forgotten what I look like, here's a picture of me from class:


In the meantime, class 401 will be doing their learning through Google Classroom. To log in, just use your PSIS217 email account that you normally to log in to the ChromeBooks. Once logged in, you'll see all the different classes you've been invited to (ELA, math, science, art, etc.). Each of your teachers will provide you with the directions you need. I will add some resources on this website to help support you during this time.

Now, I am sure you all have many questions and concerns (I have many myself). It would be the perfect time for a restorative circle, don't you think? Let's all share what kind of day we are having. Remember, Green means a great day! Red is a not so great day. And a yellow day is somewhere in between. Post in the comments if you want to share. If you have time, try teaching your family about restorative circles. You can all watch this video <--  Then you can try having a restorative circle at home :) 



Can't wait to hear from you all. Remember to let me know if you have any questions at all!

All my best,
Ms. Clifford

PS: Here's a little math joke for you -
Image result for math jokes for kids

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome 4th Graders!

Hello everyone! Welcome to our home away from home, or should I say, our school away from school. If you are feeling anything like me, your ...